So here are the rules for the award:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog (just right click on the image and copy, then paste to your blog post)
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award
3. Nominate 10 blogs
4. Put a link to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominee's
Blogs that make me SMILE~
1.http://lakelaughlove.blogspot.com/ ----> Ok. So this isn't exactly an "artist," but she was my best friend in high school: Katelyn Bridges. Her blog is the way we've been able to keep up with each other recently. She's one of the funniest people I know; and therefore, never hesitates to make me smile.
2.http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com ---> Miss Elsie Flannigan: I took a class from her and fell in love with drawing and painting people... and doodling. Her entire site is packed FULL of inspiration to no end. I didn't realize how many other people loved her until I entered the yellowbarnart contest. She's a pretty popular lady! Everything about her site brings me happiness... and a smile.
3.http://www.formula2911.com/ ---> Steve Hill: He's just an awesome guy with a beautiful outlook on life. He sees God in everything... and that makes me smile.
4. http://yellowbarnart.blogspot.com/ ---> So these girls have just made my month. Even if I hadn't won the contest, I would still love their work. They make me smile because they inspire me to reach my dreams as they are reaching for theirs (to own an art supply store!).
5.http://vintageindie.typepad.com/ ---> Who doesn't smile at vintage goodness?! I also love this site because it has the "vintage wedding guide." I mean, let's be honest... all girls think about their weddings... even when they don't have a fiancee, much less a boyfriend. Because of this site, ideas about my big day are rolling in.
6.http://spark-journal.blogspot.com/ ---> This group of girls is new to me but I immediately wanted to go make a quilt... which I have no clue how to do. Thanks for making me smile about the quilts I've been dreaming of making since I looked at your blog!
7.http:/thompsonfamily.typepad.com/ ---> Danielle Thompson: Her children are precious! I love her photography - her use of colors is PHENOMENAL!
8.http://kellykilmer.blogspot.com/ ---> I love Kelly's work! I would really love to take one of her classes soon! She uses mixed media and it is beautiful work! All of her journals make me smile. I hope to have a collection of journals like that one day!
9.http://createloves.blogspot.com/ ---> Holly Neufeld: Her art is similar to Elsie's but her's makes me smile just as big. Great photography and an abundance of inspiration.
10. http://timewithtascha.blogspot.com/ ---> Tascha from Canada. This blog makes me smile because she has a skill in painting that I fear I may never achieve. As an artist, I think we can learn and add our own touch to things, but this woman has an incredible gift! I just love it. I don't know how else to explain it.